Extremely heavy cargo is best hauled by our self-propelled modular transporters.
SPMTs are frequently used for off-shore jobs and power plant and plant constructions. They are not only used for the transport proper but also for exact positioning of large and heavy loads.
- 60 SPMT axl lines in our vehicle fleet
- Versatile steering options, such as counter-steering, diagonal crab steering, carrousel steering and 90° crab steering
- Axle loads of 40 to 45 tonnes per axle line
- Extremely high point loads
- Low loading heights with high lateral stability
- Hydraulic axle compensation +/- 300 mm
- Connectable in lateral direction 1.5-fold and parallel
- Power packs (drives) of over 500 HP with up to 17km/hr
- Payload in connection with driven bogies over 2,800 tonnes
- Combinable with drop decks available up to a payload of 300 tonnes
- Combinable with turntables available up a loading weight of 800 tonnes
For more details and technical data see > technical manual