HEAVY LIFT TERMINAL Dresden
HEAVY LIFT TERMINAL DRESDEN
Alberthafen Dresden-Friedrichstadt is a universal port. The central location of the port and direct connection to the B6 federal highway, the A4 federal highway and to the core network of the DB AG represent optimum site conditions in trimodal transport.
The Alberthafen Dresden has efficient facilities for the handling of piece, bulk and heavy goods as wekk as containers with a load capacity of cranes up to 85 tons (tandem operation).
Modern quay facilities also enable a problem-free heavy cargo handling with mobile crane technology. Or just use our RoRo plant for loading goods up to 370 tons.
Mobile crawler crane:
– maximum 11 meter reach at 600 t
– with 22 meter reach 350 t turn over possible trimodal transport connection:
– Packaging, assembly and the heavy cargo handling with short distances, under optimal conditions.
– 900 qm indoor storage area
– 33,000 sqm free storage area